« A laboratory of corporate innovation for our customers. »
Axel Parkhouse – President of Arthur Hunt Group
Arthur Hunt Group is the result of Hommes & Technologies founded by Axel Parkhouse and the executive search and assessment company, Arthur Hunt, founded by Charles-Henri de Beauvoir and Didier Dreyfous-Ducas merger.
Our activity is structured around four main fields of expertise:
- Recruitment of managers and executives: Arthur Hunt Executive Search
- Human resources consulting : Arthur Hunt Consulting
- Transition management : Arthur Hunt Transition
- Talent Management/Leadership assessment
The Arthur Hunt Group in France and Europe
A total of 150 staff across 8 integrated subsidiaries in Europe, 450 clients
- We learn from and support one another in our consulting, recruitment, leadership assessment and transition management activities with an ethos of sharing knowledge with our clients.
- Because we are an HR Consultancy Group, we are well placed to take an ever-vigilant and active approach to our role, enabling us to anticipate and support new developments within sectors, organisations and the workforce.
The various assessment tools we use enable us to be objective in our evaluations, to help the decision-making process and to support candidates’ integration
Being firm believers that continuous improvement is driven by innovation, we make a point of constantly reviewing and redeveloping our tools
Arthur Hunt in East European Countries
Within the Arthur Hunt Group we are 90 consultants and researchers dedicated to Executive Search in Europe.
- We search for senior, operations and functional managers having a direct impact on the company’s performance. Our people, who are specialists in your sector, have the experience to challenge ideas and suggest creative, innovative operational solutions.
- Our researchers’ high level of seniority enables us to make exhaustive searches for the best potential candidates.
- Acting as ambassadors for your image as an employer, the consultants highlight the attractiveness of your offer, evaluate candidates’ skills and check for a good cultural match
Éva has been the Managing Partner of Arthur Hunt in Hungary since 2005. During her career she has completed multiple senior level assignments in nearly all sectors, having developed particularly strong experience in FMCG, Financial Services, Consulting and High Technology industries.